This is an online only auction and by registering to bid you agree you have read and understand the following terms and conditions and that you will abide by the following terms and conditions.
All items are sold As-Is, Where Is with any and all faults. No Guarantees or Warranties of any Kind. No Refunds or Credit Card Charge backs for any reason whatsoever! Item descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by auctioneer or seller. This is a Cash only auction. 20% buyers premium will be added to the high bid on all purchases. State and local sales tax will be charged. Sales tax will be charged unless you provide us a hard copy of your Alabama tax resale certificate PRIOR to close of auction, out of state certificates will not be accepted. No exceptions! You can email your certificate to chad@bid williams.com
Example of buyers premium
Bid Price $100
20% buyers premium. $20
Total purchase price. $125
Plus sales tax if applicable will be added to the total purchase price.
All items MUST be paid in full prior to load out. All items must be removed on Saturday December18th from 10:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M. CST. There are no exceptions! Any items not picked up after December 18th @ 2:00 P.M. will be forfeited and your card will be charged. Bring boxes and good help to load, You are responsible for loading your items as Chad Williams Auction Co. LLC will not provide any labor or assistance however, There will be a forklift on-site to help with the few large items we have. You will also need to bring tools if your items require disassembly such as shelving.
Pick-up will be in Troy, Alabama. Exact address will be given to the high bidders after close of auction.
Items will close at a rate of 2 lots per minute.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed in the last 2 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 2 minutes. The bidding will extend in 2 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for more than 2 minutes.
The auction will be conducted using online bidding. Any technical problem that may arise from internet connectivity, hardware, software, human error, or any other such issue may arise at any time without notice. In the event such technical problems arise, neither auctioneer nor the seller shall be responsible. Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, postpone and/or extend the bidding time in the event of such technical problems. Any actions the Auctioneer takes shall be final.
Chad Williams Auction Co. LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids or bidding rights and privileges of any bidder at any time. Auctioneer also reserves the right to add or remove items prior to the close of bidding, add minimums or reserve prices, cancel or suspend items or entire auction, and make changes to closing times, pickup times, and inspection times.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Chad Williams Auction Co. LLC requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card you agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Chad Williams Auction Co., LLC) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill.
2. I, the buyer understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment date and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, understand the auction company is selling the items AS IS, WHERE IS, condition
4. I, the buyer hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this CREDIT CARD POLICY or I will not place bids with this auction website.