These announcements supersede any prior oral or printed statements and will be attached to and become a part of the sale contract.
This is an online only auction and by registering to bid you agree you have read and understand the following terms and conditions and that you will abide by the following terms and conditions. Once you have registered and placed a bid, there are no bid retractions or bid withdrawals.
This property is sold As-Is, Where-Is with any and all faults. No Guarantees or Warranties of any Kind. No Refunds for any reason whatsoever! Item descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by auctioneer or seller. A bank letter of credit is required to register for this auction. It can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Chad Williams Auction Co. LLC
2560 County Road 112
Dothan, AL 36303
10% buyers premium will be added to the high bid for the gross contract price.
Example of buyers premium
Bid Price $100,000
10% buyers premium. $10,000
Total purchase price. $110,000
The successful bidder must execute a non contingent sales contract and pay a ten (10) percent non refundable deposit of the total purchase amount within 24 hours of the close of auction with secured funds or wire transfer. Time is of the essence. Purchaser pays 100% of all closing cost including title insurance, survey, inspections, attorney fees, etc. Attorney LaDonna Spivey of Ozark, AL will be the closing agent for this transaction. The Buyer has thirty (30) days to close the sale of this property, from the time the auction ends.
Ad Valorem taxes will be prorated at closing.
BUYERS NOTE: Prior to bidding, all prospective purchasers should examine the property and all surrounding documents carefully as each bidder is responsible for evaluating the property and shall not rely on the sellers nor the auctioneers. Sellers and auctioneers are assuming that the bidders have inspected the property and are satisfied and accept it "As-Is" without warranties expressed or implied. Personal on-site inspection of the property is recommended. Failure of any bidder to inspect or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property offered, will not constitute any grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of a bid, offer or earnest money after its opening or tender. The sale of this property is contingent on nothing.
All information was obtained by sources deemed reliable. Although every precaution has been taken to insure accuracy, the sellers and all of their agents will not be responsible for any errors or omissions herein.
Default by the Seller: If the sellers are unable to make conveyance and give title as herein agreed, the earnest money shall be refunded to the buyer and all obligations of either party shall wholly cease.
Default by the Buyer: Should the buyer default in the performance of his/her contract in the time and manner specified, then the earnest money shall be retained as partial liquidated damages and the seller may sue for specific performance.
Agency Disclosure: Chad Williams has not been an agent for the buyer in this transaction. Chad Williams has been an agent for the seller in this transaction and has been paid a commission by the seller.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed in the last 2 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 2 minutes. The bidding will extend in 2 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for more than 2 minutes.
The auction will be conducted using online bidding. Any technical problem that may arise from internet connectivity, hardware, software, human error, or any other such issue may arise at any time without notice. In the event such technical problems arise, neither auctioneer nor the seller shall be responsible. Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, postpone and/or extend the bidding time in the event of such technical problems. Any actions the Auctioneer takes shall be final.
Chad Williams Auction Co. LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids or bidding rights and privileges of any bidder at any time. Auctioneer also reserves the right to add items prior to the close of bidding, cancel or suspend items or entire auction, and make changes to closing times, and inspection times.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Chad Williams Auction Co. LLC requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card you agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Chad Williams Auction Co., LLC) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill.
2. I, the buyer understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment date and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, understand the auction company is selling the items AS IS, WHERE IS, condition
4. I, the buyer hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this CREDIT CARD POLICY or I will not place bids with this auction website.