Please read and understand the following terms and conditions. By registering for this auction you agree that you have read and understand all terms and conditions herein and have inspected the property prior to bidding and performed your due diligence.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions Do Not Bid.
This property is being sold as-is with any and all faults. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to perform all inspections and due diligence prior to bidding. The sale of this property is not contingent on financing, appraisal, condition of property, etc. It is the buyers responsibility to perform all due diligence prior to bidding. The information gathered for this property was through tax records.
10% non-refundable deposit in the form of cashiers check or wire transfer is due with 24 hours of auction close. Buyer to pay all closing costs including but not limited to attorney fees, title,title insurance, recording fees, survey, wire transfer fees, etc. Property taxes will be prorated. The closing attorney will be LaDonna Spivey, Ozark, Alabama.
A 10% buyers premium will be applied to the high bid to determine the contract price. The remaining balance due at closing. Buyer will have 30 days to close. Closing will be on or before May 30th 2020
Example: High Bid $100,000
10% Buyers Premium $10,000
Contract Price $110,000
This property will be sold subject to sellers acceptance of the high bid price.
If for any reason the buyer fails to make full payment in accordance with the terms above, the buyer will be liable for the unpaid balance still due and owing, plus interest in the amount of 10% per annum from the auction date and reasonable attorney fees and expenses for collection as a result of said fault.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed in the last 2 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for more than 2 minutes.
The auction will be conducted using online bidding. Any technical problem that may arise from internet connectivity, hardware, software, human error, or any other such issue may arise at any time without notice. In the event such technical problems arise, neither auctioneer nor the seller shall be responsible. Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, postpone and/or extend the bidding time in the event of such technical problems. Any actions the Auctioneer takes shall be final.
Chad Williams Auction Co. LLC reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids or bidding rights and privileges of any bidder at any time. Auctioneer also reserves the right to add or remove items prior to the close of bidding, add minimums or reserve prices, cancel or suspend items or entire auction, and make changes to closing times, pickup times, and inspection times.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Chad Williams Auction Co. LLC requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card you agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Chad Williams Auction Co., LLC) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the auction company is selling the items AS IS, WHERE IS, condition
4. I, the buyer hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this CREDIT CARD POLICY or I will not place bids with this auction website.